Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ben's 3rd Birthday Bash, take one

So, I have gotten a little behind on the ole blog lately, so I am trying my darndest to get it updated to share some photos of a great little three year old. Birthdays only get better as kids get older- right? Seriously, I feel this privilege will be very fleeting, so I decided to jump in with abandon, and have a "Fish Party" as Ben requested. His actual birthday is on Nov. 25- which is when he will have yet anoter super-sized "Fish Party" at Sea World with his grandparents in Tampa. Bob Bob and Ju Ju - look out! Here we come! Anyway, the party was loads of fun, and Maddie miraculously slept through the entire thing! I had lots of help from my dear mom- Dee Dee, so everything went off without a hitch! Well except for the fact that I didn't think to check my camera battery - which had conveniently died! and, I forgot to serve the fish cookies - which were homemade by golly! I am looking forward to letting these memories live thru the photos! By the way, Grotons Fish sticks are pretty good!

If you were a guest, Ben loved his toys! You are much too generous!

No comments: