Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hotel Rooms and Baby Traps

Ok- this is by far the weirdest title to a post, but I will explain. Funny things happen in while raising a four year old and a two year old. If I fail to write them down, they will disappear into memory oblivion. So, I thought I would use my handy blog to record some funny things that happened recently. First of all my son simply loves hotel rooms. He is all about remembering the hotel room over the trip. It is just a great memory for him. So, recently when I drug out some boxes for another project, he cut me off at the pass and decided to make two hotel rooms; one for him and one for his sister. They were both completely decorated too. I am talking hours of fun. Who knew.

Another one of my son's favorite pasttimes is playing in his dad's and my office. He drags out tape and paper and sets up his office. Here he created a "Baby Trap" so that his sis couldn't enter without being "trapped" by tape. He was very proud of this invention!

Finally another little conversation that deserved recording. We were in the car recently when Ben asked, "Mommy, when I grow up and get married and become a Dad, will I get a ring?" To which I said, well, yes! He came back, "And they will let me keep it?" "Sure!" He replied with great relief...."Yea, then I will lose all my hair!!"

Sweet memories. Just another reminder that the days are long, but the years are short!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: