Monday, May 05, 2008

It's About Time You Updated the Blog!


Easter!




Hello to all three of my blog readers! I am sorry I have gotten behind- but Life just happens. Thanks to Public TV and a late sleeping 2 yr. old, I am going to try to slip in some Life-happenings. First of all now that it is May, I thought I had better document Easter!! It came very early this year(Mar. 23)- so, wearing white shoes was a little beyond me, but Maddie did. We were lucky enough to get to visit my Grandparents at their home of MANY years during the Easter holiday. What a blessing this was. The kids enjoyed a breezy day on the farm, and Ben enjoyed exploring the old barn.

We started a family tradition this Easter. I am choosing to record it here, because I will likely forget it before next year. As a mother in her 40's I feel it is prudent to do this.

The night before easter we dyed and decorated eggs and leftthem for the easter bunny. On the eve of Easter, he visited us and hid all our eggs- this year he hid them outside, and an animal enjoyed one of them-(note to self). On the morning of Easter, we found treats left where our eggs were, and then we went outside to find all the hidden eggs. He is a very creative bunny.

No comments: