Thursday, June 11, 2009

In the Garden with Ben

Ok, I know if I did not record this, I could possibly forget it....so. With the power of digital photography, I captured one of my son's favorite activities....rushing harvest time. Yep, he is so excited about vegetables, that he takes my perfect store-bought vegetables and TAPES them to the existing plants and is elated to come in the house and show us what he has "picked".
It kinda made my day. hahahahah
Posted by Picasa
The recession garden is coming along! We have green beans coming in and we even picked our first cucumber today! The kids are getting having so much fun!

1 comment:

NikkiMc said...

Joseph and Will love to check out our garden too. J even took a small bite of squash, but he thinks it much more fun to pick it than to eat it. Tell Ben I'm rushing the tomatoes too!