Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Day in the Life

















Ok, see this picture of Maddie? This is how she greeted me this morning. She slept until 8:30 (pretty sweet!) and proceeded to dress herself and greet me with a "Hello Mi'lady". Ben chimed in and they proceeded to have a great morning. They each made up their own beds! (I am recording this in my blog because I will never believe it when they are teenagers.) We went on the Bloomsday at UT gardens which is a yearly event that proves to be as hot as it is interesting. So, with lots of Kettle Korn in our bellies, we came home tired, and wathced a movie and enjoyed the afternoon. Fleeting.


































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NikkiMc said...

Gorgeous kids, gorgeously made bed and great memories! Miss y'all and hope you are having a wonderful summer!