Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tennis Anyone?



Ok, I swore I would not be one of those moms who would push their toddler into sports. But, to date, (Ben is 3.4 yrs. old) He has taken "mommy and me" gymnastics, ice skating lessons, and now tennis lessons. Hey- the kid is a natural athlete! I have to admit, he does have fun, and I just consider it organized, albeit expensive play. The city of Knoxville has a great tennis league and I happened to stumble across this opportunity for Ben to take lessons for just 30 minutes every Monday afternoon for 10 weeks! Best $60 I ever spent. Ben's buddy Mason got to join in the fun and it got off to a great start. On the way to lessons, I asked Ben what he wanted to be when he grew up- he said, "A tennis lessoner" to which I said, "What?" and he said, "You know, a tennis boy." So there you go, a star is born.

No comments: