Friday, June 29, 2007

Fun Day at the Museum

Today we trekked out to the Children's Museum of Oak Ridge with some playgroup buddies. The kids had an absolute ball, and I am reassured that the yearly membership I bought was well worth the money! I wanted to give Maddie a little blog time- and she did not disappoint for the camera! She had so much fun. Ben did as well, especially playing with his buddie Joseph. The favorite room at the museum is the "Rocket Room". It is really the simple things in life my children love best- I hope this always remains true. Hey, I can hope! They also enjoyed dressing up in "Granny's Attic". We finished the day with a picnic and play on the playground. Ben took a tumble and thwacked his head on the edge of the sidewalk (ouch). But, we all survived and had lots of fun!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: