Friday, July 20, 2007

The Letter Factory

So, finally one of my garage sale purchases paid off. I found a set of alphabet cookie cutters for a whole 25 cents recently, and voila, an afternoon of fun was found. As many of you know I am a huge fan of Leapfrog's "Letter Factory" We have moved on to the "Word Factory" and now the "Storybook Factory". This product is genius. My 3.5 year old knows all his letters now, all the sounds each letter makes, and he can even read small words (hop, pop, hat, etc.) I really just want to shout it out to the world- so there. I know, I know, my teacher is coming out- but I swear I never used a single flashcard, and we only watch the videos in the car, (ok, we are in the car a lot!) but they are just great! Ok, I really digress....back on track, So Ben wanted to make letter cookies, and thanks to a Betty crocker mix we were able to do just that! Maddie hung out and discovered the playsdough "fridge". She has also enjoyed a few cookies too.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: