Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Serious Fun Family Times

So, I have been a bit behind on the whole blogging scene. Many apologies to my huge fan base. Life has been a bit hectic. My Brother and family have been moving into their new home while undergoing painstakingly slow renovations, and my parents have been here to help us all- while looking for a home themselves- as their home in Mphs is on the market. No preschool for several weeks means lots of fun for me, and Todd is in the midst, trying to work and manage his OCD with all of us to love.

But the highlight of this entry is what happened a few weeks ago- We had a family reunion! It was really fun and with the help of our Tullahoma connection- we had a blast. Thanks to Uncle Wade and Aunt Donna for some realy Southern Hospitality!! Ben is still talking about it- and we are still catching up on our sleep- LOL. I hope you all can enjoy the slide show- relive some memories!

1 comment:

susan&max said...

WOW! Robin, what a fabulous blog! My sister is in town, and I headed to your email to send you a fashion question, and I clicked on your site. Wow again! What a great way to stay in touch with family! Big hugs to your kidlings from Max,

Susan