Monday, September 10, 2007

Go Maddie Go!

So, tonight and last night proved to be monumental consumption expositions for Maddie. I just had to blog this! She loves spaghetti, as you can see, and tonight, she ate an all green dinner! She is a healthy eater! The green stuff is a pasta recipe courtesy of Giada. On a side note, Everyday Italian on the food network is edging out Curious George for before bed entertainment for Ben. I am pretty sure he loves Giada. Smart kid!
Another side note, we started Gymnastics class today. Maddie runs circles around me in the "mommy and me" class, and Ben's enjoying a beginner class. He stunned his teacher by doing flips everywhere bouncy. No, I am not kidding. She told me later that he would probably be a candidate for the advanced class. (did i mention he is not yet 4???) Ok- so here's where my bubble burst- he must learn to follow directions better before he can advance. So, I am trying to balance pride with angst. What to do. All in all a good day. We spent lots of time just playing today- just the three of us. The trampoline is a great invention. So is the digital camera!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: