Friday, March 12, 2010

Freeze Frame


Recently I was making observations around my house that reminded me that I am in a season. A beautiful, fleeting season. So, with my handy camera I just recorded a few things that I want to remember. I want to remember this when I am old(er than i am now), when I am bored and tired(er than I am now). I promise these are not props, nor did I stage any of these photos. I am often reminded of my life motto as a still new parent: The Days are Long, but the Years are short.


some colorful vocabulary by Ben on the marker board in the playroom. So glad he can spell now.


noteworthy: this is in the playroom. We are anticipating painting and have allowed the kids to write on the walls with chalk....until now. Isn't that special?


designer tile makes a great backdrop for the mammoth playmobil collection we have.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NikkiMc said...

I need that guy who is guarding the cookies and sugar to come to my house and stop me when I overindulge! Good idea - lots of memories to be kept! So many things I need to see as "memories" and not as "messes"! Love y'all! Happy spring!