Monday, December 18, 2006

The Christmas Pumpkin Patch

I have recently had so many blog-worthy moments in my parenting experience, that I just don't know how I can record them all. As I ponder about the purpose of this blog, I really see it as a "living scrapbook" for my children. One day, we will all be able to look back on these ramblings and see that the childhood experience was fun and full. Some noteworthy sayings Ben has come up with lately are...

"Bless my heart!"

"Where is me???"- while hiding under his infamous white blanket

"I love Tananas" (bananas)

"I am making a pumpkin patch!"

which brings me to my first blog-worthy photo of the week!

We had recently bought a huge box of grapfruits to support our H.S. band fundraiser. Anyway, Ben saw a great opportunity to decorate our house- after all that big box of "pumpkins" was just sitting there! So, he took each grapefruit aka pumpkin and placed each one on a stair- while saying "I am making a pumpkin' patch!"

No comments: