Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fall Easy Art Project

With Fall in the air, I was looking for some way to bring it in the house...with Ben's help. This is a really easy project that takes very few supplies. It started on Friday, while on a walk, Ben and I started collecting leaves, trying to find all different colors and shapes. Ben had fun, and Maddie looked on! Anyway, I had recently purchase a 8" wide role of art paper at a local school supply store, so I rolled it out across the table, and let Ben (with my help) glue on the leaves. I then took it to a local Kinkos and had it laminated fo $3! I had intended it to be placemats, but because I did not pre cut the placemats, I just decided to make it into a runner. Or, in the meantime, a window treatment! Ha! Anyway, I thought it turned out great! It will be interesting to see if they colors last. As for now, we are enjoying God's artwork in our home!

No comments: