Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Feeling of Accomplishment!

Ok, I know I have been very behind on the old blog here- by the way is anyone really reading? I have been having a great week- the hubby is actually home every night- stellar! So, life is really good. Two weeks ago, I finished something that I am most proud of, because it was a labor of love. I did a photo book as a cookbook of some of my Grandmother's best recipes. About a monnth ago, I traveled to my Grandparents' home and got to take the photos and then feast on the subject matter- what a treat! The end product turned out great! I used www.ofoto.com which is also www.kodakgallery.com . I know many sites offer this service, but I have always used kodak, and I am really pleased with the outcome.














The website gives choice of cover and there are about 10 layout choices for photos. I just used the blank page for the recipes. There are so many other creative things to do with this service, like kids books, birthday books, etc. The final cost- to my door was 33 dollars, so I think it was well worth it for a great keepsake. I can't wait to show it to Grandma.

No comments: