Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's About Time You Updated the Blog!

Ok- I am way way behind! When you throw a little travel into the ole schedule, I get all out of sorts, and lose the will to blog- but I am back, so all two of my readers can rest easy. I am sure you all are ready to see the latest photos. These are from a few weeks ago when some fellow moms and myself took the kids to the Museum of Appalachia for their homecoming. It was a great time had by all, and the weather was pristine. A perfect Fall day in East Tennessee! This is the 27th annual Homecoming- so it is a pretty big deal! This is a great place to visit any time of the year, but this event included various musicians and historical stuff that didn't so much impress the little ones as it did us moms. The fresh apple cider was my favorite. And the moms did partake in some awesome fair-like food. (have you ever seen ribbons of spiraled potatoes deep fried?) Well they rock. Anyway, I digress- here are some great shots.

No comments: