Monday, September 18, 2006

Harvest and Helmet Time in Tennessee


OK, I know everyone (all two of you who read this) are probably wondering whatever happened to the sunflower...well, we picked it, and we are going to roast the seeds...does anyone have any tips?













And how about my son's love of helmets? His Dee Dee recently purchased this jewel (actually he picked it out) at the dollar store. He has gone thru many-a-helmet style in his young life, so I thought I would review.... Here he is with his Grandpa Bob, aka Bob Bob. This Atlanta Braves helmet (purchased at a church rummage sale for 50 cents) has been his official favorite! It is now one half of a helmet, as Ben liked to throw it in the air and watch it crash to the ground. He still wears it all the time.

Although this helmet was almost a year ago! (last Halloween) I believe it is what started his fascination with helmetry (is that a word?)

No comments: