Friday, September 01, 2006

What to do with my Dining Room

Ok, these photos are not of my children, just a warning- I do other things outside of taking care of my kids- like taking care of my home. Well, kind of. This was a project that got a little...let's just say, lengthy. I decided to strip the oh so 90's wallpaper in my dining room. It was a little harder than i thought because of all the glue and residue left from the wallpaper. I finally had to call in the professionals. After much searching I finally found Southland Painting- a local crew- very nice and they whipped that room into shape in just two days!

Well, as you can see, the room is a bit barren, so I am hoping Dotty and sis-in-law Robin can come to the rescue with their deco-magic. In the meantime, I am enjoying a clean room. I am taking any suggestions from anyone reading this!

1 comment:

Monogram Momma said...

OK, I'm giving my 2 cents since you asked for it. I think and Khaki and red combo would look great in the house.. Do one color on the bottom, and one on top. A friend of mine did it that way and it looks amazing. GOod luck! I'm sure whatever you decide will look great!